Alexis Insights is the Official Blog of Alexis Foundation. We are hereby inviting applications from students (undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral) and young professionals interested in writing on contemporary issues in economics, international affairs, law, management, psychology, public policy, strategy, and technology.
- Writing articles for the blog.
- Content creation, engagement and promotion on social media channels.
General Internship Rules and Regulations
- Age between 18 – 30 years.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
Remuneration: Pro bono. (Voluntary and Unpaid)
Deadline: Rolling application process.
Certificates: Awarded to candidates who perform all the assigned tasks within the prescribed time limit.
Recommendation Letter: Awarded to only exceptional performers who are associated with us for a period of 6 months or more.
Procedure for Application: Send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and fill the Common Recruitment Form available at www.alexis.in/careers.html
Recruitment Policy Highlights
- We recruit exceptional people with outstanding capabilities, unfaltering values, and great potential.
- We are an equal opportunity organization and firmly believe in diversity.
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- All the positions are tenured, part-time, voluntary and unpaid.
- Monthly performance review will be conducted to evaluate your contribution and suitability for the organization.
- You will be assigned an appropriate organization and role on basis of your education, experience and time commitment.
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication skills, including public speaking and writing.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects.
- Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills.
- Inclined towards mentorship and teaching in order to improve the knowledge and professional abilities of others.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to think strategically, creatively problem solve, exercise good judgment and lead change.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team and build strong working relationships.
- Ability to flexibly share leadership and build consensus.
- Ability to take initiative and take difficult decisions when necessary.
Desired Values and Mindset
- Technological Awareness
- Leadership Training
- Networking Opportunities
- Personality Development
- Professional Growth
- Social Impact
- Work Experience