- Advocacy – We are champions of equality, good governance, inclusive development, justice, liberty and peace.
- Awareness – We spread awareness on various social issues among the people – online through social media and offline by making presentations in schools, colleges and workplaces.
- Consultancy – We engage with corporates, international organizations, non-profit organizations and government agencies to provide specialized consultancy in issues pertaining to our focus areas.
- Events – We organize conferences, debates, lectures and seminars on issues pertaining to our focus areas.
- Research – We conduct primary research and review of available publications on issues pertaining to our focus areas.
- International Affairs
- Public Policy
Centres for Excellence (Proposed)
- Alexis Centre for Agriculture and Rural Development (ACARD)
- Alexis Centre for Public Policy and International Relations (ACPPIR)
- Alexis Centre for Study and Research in Law (ACSRL)
- Alexis Centre for Case Research and Development (ACCRD)
- Alexis Centre for Ethics, Values and Morality (ACEVM)
- Alexis Centre for Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Leadership (ACEIL)
- Alexis Centre for Environment, Forests and Climate Change (ACEFCC)
- Alexis Centre for Sustainability and Inclusive Development (ACSID)